Muhammad Ali, a man considered one of the greatest as both a boxer and an individual, passed away recently at age 74. Here are a few of the most touching tributes to his life:
1. Will Smith’s Facebook Tribute
Smith portrayed Ali in the movie of the same name, and his short but powerful tribute has touched millions.
2. Michael J. Fox: “He had no apologies but understood kindness.”
Michael J. Fox tells us about Muhammad Ali: “He made no apologies, but understood kindness” https://t.co/cm4nhwEckQ
— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) June 6, 2016
3. Across the pond, London street artists remember his legacy.
— Mashable (@mashable) June 6, 2016
4. From fellow boxer Sugar Ray Leonard:
I consistently think of the special moments that I spent with Muhammad Ali and each one was as special as the other! pic.twitter.com/tKSdFdGKrm
— Sugar Ray Leonard (@SugarRayLeonard) June 6, 2016
5. This sweet tribute from Ali’s daughter:
— Good Morning America (@GMA) June 6, 2016
6. Hillary Clinton’s statement:
— ABC News (@ABC) June 6, 2016